B. What information of yours we collect We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from your use of our site, such as what areas you visit and what services you access, the Internet address (IP address) of the computer or device you use to access our site, the type of browser you use and the times you access our website;
- Information we receive from forms on our site that you fill out to make purchases or contact us; and
- Information we receive from your transactions with us.
C. How your information is used We use nonpublic personal information we collect about you in order:
- To provide the products and services you are requesting. If you give us permission, we will also use your information to make you aware of additional products and services that may be of interest to you or to contact you regarding site changes. You can choose whether to receive some, all or none of these communications; and
- In the aggregate, to help us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for you.
D. With whom your information may be shared We share your nonpublic personal information:
- With our service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as, hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These service providers will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any third party;
- With subsidiaries and affiliates, as permitted by law, to help coordinate the services we provide to you, enforce our terms and conditions, and promote trust and safety; and
- If DBR Currency (or substantially all of our assets) is acquired, your information would be transferred along with the other business assets as permitted by law. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
E. Your choices regarding the collection, use and distribution of your informationDBR Currency has an area on the site where you can submit feedback. Any feedback that is submitted through this area becomes the property of DBR Currency. We may use this feedback, such as success stories, for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on the site.
F. Security procedures We will take all efforts to safeguard your information and the privacy of your credit card information and will not use it or share it except as provided above. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we cannot and do not guarantee encryption or the privacy of your personal details and credit card information from unauthorized intrusions or access to our servers and materials.
G. Children Children are not eligible to use our service and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or use the service.